For those who are wondering, that line comes from one of my favorite movies of all time, Empire Records. If you haven't seen it you should. It's a 90's cult classic riddled with catchy one liners. Oh, and it has the ever adorable Ethan Embry. Score!So, it's been a while since I last wrote on my blog. Lo siento. I are slacker. I can now say that I got hired by the NeuroMedical Center, but I have yet been told when my starting date is. Color me frustrated. Very frustrated. My last, miniscule paycheck was the 16th and all the money is all gone to pay for bills. I have no money coming in. No money in my bank account. This means there's no money to put gas in my car to commute to the new job. It's a sticky wicket. I thought the new job would have started by now. Alas, it has not. I'm a little worried and lot aggravated.
To top things off, my grandmother has been in the hospital with congestive heart failure and pneumonia. She was extremely ill. We were all summoned to the hospital last Sunday because they didn't think she would make it. Well, Heavenly Father must have more planned for her because she has improved to the point of being able to sit up in a chair. My father gave her a blessing which I know played a big part in her healing so much. She continues to improve little by little. I am glad.
I have a head cold. Blah. I've been pumping my body full of vitamin C and fish oil. I don't have my fall back med, Zicam. It's a wonder drug! Seriously, that stuff works. I never get sick when I have it. Unfortunately, low funds mean inability to purchase surcease for the common cold. So, I'm stuck with it until it runs it course thus leaving my nose red, raw and sore. Oh well.
This seems like a very whingey blog. I won't apologize because everyone has those kind of days. Today's mine. So, deal, my friends. Things can only get better from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment