Well, last Monday I had two job interviews. I feel that they both went very well. My first interview was for a job at The NeuroMedical Center where my friend, Tiny Dancer, works. I really liked the vibe of the place when I walked in. The director is a very laidback lady. I liked her on the spot. I felt extremely confident as I left the interview. She said she'd call me in a week. Well, today makes a week and I'm waiting to hear from her.
My second interview was for a weekend job as an apartment leasing consultant. With this job I'd get an apartment rent free and only have to pay a small fee of $120-$165 a month to cover utilities. Not bad for a two bedroom apartment in Red Stick. So, if I get this job then I'm going to take the job at the NeuroMedical Center. I know that I cannot commute for a job that pays only $9 an hour. So, if those jobs don't work out I guess I'll look for a job in H-town. The crux of the matter is I cannot live in Red Stick w/out the sweet apt leasing arrangement. I wouldn't be able to pay rent and along with the loads of bills I have.
I also know that I cannot move forward in my life until I am independent. So, it's a double edged sword. Life's usually like that, isn't it? I'm really nervous about things not working out. I have one more paycheck coming to me and then no more money is coming. Therefore, the need of a job is URGENTE! Aggh!
P.S.--Something random...
Remember Mop Top? Wonder Pickle saw him at a dance last month and he asked
her about me. Weird, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment