Today was my last day at my job. Yay! It's a little bittersweet. Just a little. I'll miss my coworkers. They are funny, smart, sweet girls. However, I will NOT miss incessant phones or Salon Biz. No more whiney, demanding, high maintenance clients to deal with. Huzzah!
The downside is that I don't have a job now. I have bills to pay. So, I need to get crackin' on finding a new one! I should be able to start classes on the 14th if everything goes well. I need to get approval from the Head of the Dept of Education since the classes aren't in my major. So, I have to contact the Dept Head on the 5th. From there I'll try to get into school. Wish me luck.
Today is the last day of 2008. It's been an interesting year to say the least. I went to Nauvoo, became a member of the singles ward(which I thought would NEVER happen), and quit my job.
See ya next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment