Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow, snow, snow, snow, SNOW!

It came, it snowed, it conquered. Who knew snow could cause so much destruction? Seriously. It looks like a hurricane just passed through here. There are limbs everywhere. Power lines are down. Trees are snapped in half. It's insane. It snowed for a least 4 hours yesterday in my area. It was beautiful. However, we lost power. This is not so enjoyable. We had to bundle up in order to not freeze to death.

This morning I had to take a sailor's bath with frozen water. NOT FUN. However, I feel better to be somewhat clean. Washing my hair did not seem a wise thing to do. So, I have 2 day old dirty hair. Yuck. I'm sporting a cap today. I have no internet access so I'm having to do everything here at work today. At least we have power, heat and water here at work. Too bad we don't have a shower here. I'd give anything for a warm shower. Well, perhaps not anything. I'd give up a stack of bland yellow Post It Notes. Or I'd give a handy dandy, used yellow Hi-Liter. That's all folks.

No comments: