Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Let's dance to Joy Division and celebrate the irony. Everything's going wrong, but we're so happy!

Umm, so my cell phone got cut off. I'm a bit overdue on my bill, but I cannot pay it until next Friday. So, people who read my blog. If you try to contact me by phone you will not get me. Sorry. Such is my life at the moment. Things are very tight money wise. It's about to get even tighter since my last day of work is the 31st. Le sigh.

However, things are about to look up b/c I start grad school on the 20th of January. Let's just hope my financial aid kicks in SOON!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Proud of you for doing grad school. I have faith that financial aid will kick in soon. And, did you know that it's freaking snowing in BR?!