First and foremost, I apologize for the pulling a disappearing act on here. Sadly, I'd lost that blogging feeling. Also, I've been reading like a fiend. It's been wonderful. I love books. Books are a haven to me. A place I can go to escape the realities of life.
Some catch up news: My brother who had been inactive for 8 years did a 180 and has come back into full activity. It's amazing. His little boys come to church with him, too. His appetite for the gospel is voracious. He's soaking up everything and making up for lost time. He'll even be going to the temple very soon. He makes me feel like a slacker. I need to study the scriptures more. I need to pray more. I feel very blessed to have my entire family back in church. It's a wonderful feeling. That must be close to what it will feel like to live with you entire family in the Celestial Kingdom.
I'm here at my sister's house today watching Chanchito so they can go on a date. He's so gosh darn adorable. It's a joy and pleasure being around him. They only live an hour away, but sometimes it seems like a gazillion miles.
Well, I'm off to go watch Hellboy II: The Golden Army since Chanchi's asleep! I promise to be more dedicated and not disappear for several months again.
Ta ta for now!
2 comments:
You're going to watch what?!!!
It's not as bad as it sounds. It's a scifi/action movie. Very good.
Post a Comment