Thursday, December 24, 2009

Disappointment...

"Oh, you couldn't have done, you shouldn't have done, you wouldn't have done the things you did then..."

BIG letdown from Darcy Guy. Quelle surprise! He has turned out to be a big disappointment. Turns out he's too much of a coward to pursue anything with me. All because I'm Mormon. He said if things were different he'd love to date me. Spare me. I'm sick and tired of guys being too scared to man up. I'm tired of them being too chicken to take a chance on me. (AWAE, you know you want to start singing ABBA...)


So, that's the end of a very short tale about a guy who isn't worthy to bare the name of Darcy. On to greener pastures! I'm going to focus on ME for a change!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sorry to hear it, friend. Can't believe he backed out because you're Mormon. What a lame-o!

"If you change your mind, I'm the first in line. Honey I'm still free, take a chance on me."

Yes, focus on yourself! I promise that in due time, God will send a man who deserves your greatness. Love you!