Saturday, December 19, 2009

Don't assume...

because when you do you make an a** out of u and me.

Remember the "date" with Darcy Guy I had this week? Yeah, was so not a date. It was a very fun, but very confusing night. We ended up going to the movies with a friend of Darcy Guy. We picked the friend up and he rode with us there and everything. Most of the night seemed date-like, though, which only served to add to my growing confusion.


He picked me up. He opened and closed the car door for me everytime. He opened other doors for me. He paid for the tickets to the movies. He talked to only me the majority of the night. His friend would occasionally pipe in, but that's about it. We went to eat before the movie at this sports bar called The Fox and the Hound. His friend picked up the tab for dinner(which was only an appetizer and drinks). So, I guess you could say that I went on a date with two guys?? All in all it was a bizarre, but fun night. I did get a hug at the end of the night from him.

The movie, Avatar, was spectacular in all it's IMAX 3D glory! I would highly recommend you see it in 3D. Any other way just wouldn't do the movie justice. We got out of the movie at 3am and then made the long drive in the pouring rain back home. I went to bed at 4:40am. Needless to say, I was exhausted at work the next day.


Through the course of the night Darcy Guy made comments which led me to know that he reads my Facebook statuses. He made references to things I'd posted on his wall or things I'd said. So, that added to my confusion. It would seem that he might be interested, but maybe he needed a buffer for the first time we hung out together. Who knows?

G Girl is going to see him at a party tonight and is going to see if he brings me up in conversation at all. That will be a good clue as to whether he's into me or not.


That's all.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

chiquilla....es muy interesante, es cierto! Pero es mejor tener dos hombres, verdad?!?!?!!!! ja ja ja....

I love you. I hope you had fun, and that he says good things about the date. Awkward, yes. Movie, good. Boys, two. What more could you ask for???? :)