Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A silver lining...

I found out today that I won't have to switch back to the Call Center on January 11th. This is good news. I get to stay in Guest Services. Yay!

This is week 2 of working back in Guest Services. I'm so content. The stress level is 100% less. Everyone shares the load. My boss is amazing. I have more opportunities to add more money to my paycheck.

I'm kinda freaking out right now over financial crap. It seems to be neverending. I can't seem to get my head above water. I guess I'll really have to suck it up and go talk to the bishop. I've been meaning to, but he is so busy every Sunday. I'll have to set up an appointment to talk to him. I need him to counsel me on what I should do to get myself out of debt.

I am seriously considering getting a second job part time. I need to make an income of at least $15 dollars an hour in order to get myself financially on my feet. That way I can move out and into my own apartment.

That's my truth.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Glad you get to stay in the department that you like. Good idea talking to the bishop. You'll figure it out. I have faith in you and I have faith in the One who will help you figure it out. :o)