I have a date!! Yes. Me. A date. This Thursday.
It's with the guy I met back in October at G Girl's birthday bash. I've decided to refer to him as Darcy Guy due to a rather insightful comment he posted on my Facebook wall regarding Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice.
He asked me via facebook to the midnight showing of Avatar. I'm excited/nervous. It's been eons since my last date. Eek! The good thing is that I already know we get along thanks to the party. We've exchanged phone numbers, but he's yet to call me. Probably need to get my phone recharged. lol
Wonder Pickle's getting married this weekend! Her rehearsal dinner is Friday night at 6pm. Then, the wedding is Saturday at 1pm. I found a fabulous dress! I am so in love with it. It's very flattering. I can't wait to wear it. As bridesmaids we have to wear black dresses with hot pink shoes.
It seems that my monthly visit is coming this same week. That means breakouts, bloated-ness and irritability. Not fun. I need my face to clear up before Thursday. Thanks.
That's all.
2 comments:
Have fun on the date! Remember to jsut be your fantabulous self. He can't help but love you if you are.
Aww, thanks, BFFITWWW!
Post a Comment