Yeah, so apparently I suck at this blogging stuff. LOL Oh well, I accept that.
It's several days into the New Year. I'm determined that this year will be a great improvement on last year. To quote Howard Jones , "things can only get better..."
I was called as the Primary President in mid December. I've been slammed with all that goes with the calling. So, I haven't really had time to blog. I was completely overwhelmed at first, but I've learned to put it in the Lord's hands and it'll be fine.
Work's been work. :) I keep my Ipod in my ears all day long to block out the garbage that sometimes spews out of people's mouths. It's so unprofessional. I'm just biding my time til I can leave and start fresh somewhere else.
I've had some unsolicited attention from guys recently. It's been weird. One was a guy from church who I'm pretty sure only wants to hook up so he can get a green card. The other guy works with me. Or will have worked with me b/c his last day is tomorrow. He's nice, but so not my type.
Another guy from work is talking to me. He's nice and much more my type on an intellectual level. He's been chatting me up since Thursday of last week. We seem to have a love of movies in common, The Godfather being our #1 fave. Major points scored there. So, I'm just enjoying the conversations for now. Not expecting anything to come of it. I'm just enjoying the ride. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment