Sunday, October 22, 2006

ack!

I think my brain is melting from the intensity of my headache. I've had this killer pain since mid evening last night. I've taken Tylenol, but it hasn't seemed to help. I've even slept in the vain attempt that it will disappear as I dream. Not so. It hurts to think so therefore I won't. heh. I'm not sure how witty this post will be seeing that wit requires thinking and thinking requires a brain. Since mine has melted...

I went to see The Prestige last night(sorry Ann with and E). I know we were supposed to see that together, but the bishop's son wouldn't take no for an answer. I had lame excuses, but he wouldn't listen. I enjoyed myself. The movie was good. Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale together in a movie. Oo! They even had their shirts off briefly! Yum! Who could ask for anything more? Except maybe Johnny Depp... Oh, David Bowie was in it and only Ann with and E will understand my delight.

I stayed home from church today due to the blinding pain in my head. I read more of The Work and the Glory: Pillar of Light. I'm almost finished. It's really a good book. I want to read the rest of the series and see the last movie.

I haven't heard from Mr. Ideal since Thursday. I'm rather curious to see what his response will be to my response. I even texted him on Friday to ask if he'd gotten his phone back, but there was no response so I take it as no. Drat that man and his absentmindedness! lol I hope to hear from him on Monday. I usually never hear from him during the weekend.

It's getting colder and colder which makes me want to drink hot cocoa all the time now, especially my mom's recipe. However, I'll have to settle for Stephen's. Hooray for hot cocoa! Chocolate is a divine gift from the gods. The Aztec were right in that aspect.

Well, I'm going to go now. Serious hunger pangs are knawing a gaping hole in my stomach demanding immediate satisfaction. I must heed their call. It's going to be lots of grilled veggies today! Hooray! I love veggies! For real.

I will now go worship over a mug of steaming hazelnut hot cocoa. Peace out.

2 comments:

emmy said...

I could really go for some hot chocolate right now...

Rachel said...

Happiness is Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale with shirts off. That's my alter to worship at.