Wednesday, October 25, 2006

and I'm feeling good...

Well, today is a really great day. I woke up this morning at 8am, got ready and went to the temple. It was so wonderful to be in the House of the Lord. I've missed it. I was given the knowledge that everything will be okay. The Lord will take care of me. Even though I already knew that it was nice to receive an actual answer.

So, I got a letter from Salt Lake County Personnel Division. They gave me my score on the questionnaire I filled out. I scored a 93 and the highest is 100. I guess they give my scores to the libraries and then the libraries contact me. So, hopefully I'll hear from them very soon! I really feel hopeful.

Mr. Ideal called me yesterday. He told me that he wants to come visit around Dec 10th. So, that's good. It'll give us more time to get to know each other. Plus, it'll give me more time to get into better shape. I've pretty much reached my goal now I just need to tone up. I'm excited to finally meet him. He asked me if I like snowboarding or skiing. I laughed and told him I grew up in LA how was I to know how to do that stuff?! I told him I was great at tripping and stumbling. I could win an Olympic medal. He told me that he'd bring his vid cam. I said "NO WAY!" I asked if his family knew he about us talking and he said yep. He said his mom was ecstatic(same as mine). So, things are great. He told me he'd call me later or the next day. I told him he didn't have to say he'd call me later that I knew he wouldn't. He then told me he had to defend himself. He told me that when he doesn't call when he says he would it isn't b/c he doesn't want to talk to me. It isn't to hurt me. It's usually b/c he's fallen asleep. So, that was nice of him to tell me that. I really like him. He makes me laugh.

It's a pretty cold day today. We might even get snow! I'm going to freeze! Time for Stephen's Dulce de Leche Caramel hot cocoa! Hallelujah! I hear angels singing!


Speaking of angels singing...

David Bisbal has a new cd Premonicion coming out! I'm in heaven! I want it now! I need my David in all his lusciousness. Rrowr...


Soap operas are dumb. D U M B. They showcase the worst actors in the world especially Passions. You can judge that just from the commercials. My aunt watches Days of Our Lives and it's like a train wreck. You can't tear your eyes from it, but you want to b/c you know it's destroying brain cells...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You crack me up! Thanks for the daily laugh report.