First of all, let me say I'm so sorry(spoken like Kate Hepburn in Philly Story). I haven't written lately. Lately there hasn't been anything to write about.
Saturday Ann with an E came over and we hung out like a bunch of velvet curtains. Straight smooth, real smooth. We watched Young Frankenstein since she'd never seen it. I highly recommend it to those who haven't been blessed to watch the comical genius that is Mel Brooks teamed with Gene Wilder. We also watched Bundle of Joy later on that night. heh I love Debbie Reynolds movies.
Sunday was a really good day in church. Lil Brudder and I had to stand up in sacrament meeting so everyone could see who we were. It was quite embarrassing. However, good things came of it. People actually introduced themselves to me afterwards. So, it seems when they know you're new they make an effort. I went to choir practice with Lil Brudder. It was nice. I believe things are looking up when it comes to this ward. I might actually make friends. :OP
I haven't heard from Mr. Ideal since he called me on Tuesday. This makes him not so ideal in my book. I don't know what's going on. I've texted him and received no response. So, I'm about to give up on him. I don't have the energy to be played by yet another guy, especially via long distance. I'm going to give him one last chance and then I'm writing him off. If I don't hear from him tomorrow that's it.
I am bored, but in good spirits. I just hate being bored. I think I'll watch one of my old movies. Yay! They always make me happy! Maybe I'll watch the Clock. Or Private Lives. Or the Philly Story. I could use a good dose of Cary Grant and Jimmy Stewart. Just what the doctor ordered!
1 comment:
We hung out like velvet curtains? What the heck does that mean? :o)Glad the ward is treating you better. Don't jump to conclusions about Mr. Ideal just yet. We have no idea what's going on in his life. I'll try to write on my blog today.
Post a Comment