Yay! Today's Halloween! One of my favorite holidays. I think it's because I love fall so much. Oh yeah and I love candy a lot, especially chocolate candy. I was never big on trick or treating b/c we never grew up in a neighborhood where we could. My grandma would always give us little treat baggies, though. :o)
I'm watching the History channel right now and it's showing a documentary on the Dracula family tree. It's been pretty interesting and all about the real descendants of Vlad. Transylvania's a pretty intense place. Lots of crazy history.
I'm not sure what my plans are for tonight. We might get invited to watch a movie with some of Lil Brudder's friends from church. It's not concrete. If I don't get invited I think I'll watch either Nightmare Before Christmas or Arsenic and Old Lace. (I already thought of that last night before I saw Ann with an E's plans).
I could go for some M&M's right about now. Oh, to be a child and able to gorge myself on loads of Halloween candy until I make myself ill. This time of year makes me crave candied apples and caramel popcorn balls. You ever notice that from October on begins the time of fattening eating? First come the Halloween treats. Then comes Thanksgiving and last but not least Christmas. It's no wonder we gain at least 10lbs! I will have to be strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment