I saw the Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D last night. It was fabulous! I went with my uncle. We abandoned post around 7:45pm. Those poor kids didn't get much chance for candy. hehe...
To quote Lady Catherine De Bourgh, I was "quite put out" that Gilmore Girls was a rerun last night! It did allow me to go see the movie, though. Tonight is yet another exciting episode of LOST. I can't wait!
Still no word from Mr. Ideal. He hasn't been online in 2 days so I know he hasn't received my email. I texted him last night and got no response. Last time we talked he mentioned going to LA to see the Suns play the Lakers. That could be why he didn't respond. He won't call me when it's late. However, it's still been since Tuesday last that I heard from him. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to just drop me without even an explanation. So, that's why I'm worried about him. I hope nothing's happened. I do hope he calls or texts me today.
Tomorrow's ward temple night. I think I'll go. It'll give me something good to do with my time. I always enjoy myself in the temple. I'm going to try to make it a weekly thing.
I'm watching a movie on TCM right now with Greer Garson and Walter Pidgeon called The Miniver Story. It's a drama and I'm sure it's going to make me cry.
I think I'll make either beef stroganoff or spaghetti tonight for dinner. That is, if the meat defrosts in enough time!
1 comment:
You can't watch the miniver Story before watching Mrs. Miniver. It's a sequel and not as good as the original. Random thought...I'll be 26 in 10 days. Later.
Post a Comment