Friday, November 03, 2006

what a day this has been/what a rare mood I'm in...

why it's almost like being in like! I can't say "in love" because I'm not. I'm in deep like, though.

I went to the temple tonight(Thurs). I was debating on whether I should go or not and then I decided to go b/c I knew that I'd get more out of it than sitting at home doing nothing. Well, it was a good session. Guess who called as I was driving home? Yeah, you right. Mr. Ideal! He texted me yesterday. I was so happy it was ridiculous. He told me that he was alive and in Ventura, CA, and said he'd call me later on to better explain. He also said that he was soo sorry if he made me worry. :)

So, yeah, he called me tonight and the first thing he said was, "Hello, stranger!" He teased me about not calling him. He explained that his company has been flying him helter skelter to teach an Excel spreadsheet to other sister companies. He hasn't been home since last Tuesday. He didn't have his phone at first and didn't have internet access. Once he got his phone back he texted me. He had to fly out tonight at 11pm to New Jersey. This new job responsibility he has puts a kink in the plans for him coming to see me. He asked about his days off and he won't have days off until the first of January. This is actually good for me b/c it will give me more time to get established and give us more time to know each other. It will help me to prepare myself for meeting him.

He was in a fun mood tonight. Something kinda cute: he teased me and said he would have taken me out to lunch during my layover in Phoenix, but I didn't call him. He also said he def would have taken me to dinner when he was in West Jordan but I kept ignoring his calls. I responded with yeah, too bad I didn't know him then. We "met" a week after he returned to AZ from being in UT. Funny how things happen, huh? I'm sure he'll call me tomorrow.

I called the Personnel Division again and left a message. I wanted to know if the positions had been filled. I will call them back tomorrow if I haven't been contacted by noon. I am going to bug them to let them know I'm interested. Hopefully something good comes of it. I am in dire straits when it comes to money.

I talked to my nephew Bam Bam today and it made me so homesick. Especially since my dad told me that when he got off the phone with me his eyes were filled with tears. I miss my boys so much! Especially Bam Bam. He's the light of my life. I am going home for Christmas if I have to walk there! It will be so great. Mom decorates the home so much it's like the North Pole. I love it! Maybe when I fly I'll have a layover in Phoenix...hehehe...

P.S.--I watched Hotel Rwanda today. It is an excellent film. It's atrocious what happened to that country and yet the world just ignored it. Shocking and shameful. How the Lord must weep to see his children treating each other in such a way.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm sure the Lord does weep, as do I.