Whats up hot girl. sorry i havent goten to you sooner, i left my phone
at my parents and my dad hasnt been to work to give it back yet. O.K. enough
poor excuses, I realy have enjoyed talking to you so much and i think i need
to take a trip to see my brother in ritchfield soon and scince that is
only 2 hours from salt lake we should get toghether so you can more accuratly
judge how big a dork i am. let me know what you think of this idea. talk to
you later.
So, I totally freaked out! I started shaking, my pulse raced and I got hot all over. I was completely nervous. Mixed with all those emotions, I'm ecstatic. There's so much weighing on our meeting. I'm going to try not to think too hard about it. I don't want to put so much on it so that I'm not able to be at ease when I do meet him. Eek! I'm going to meet Mr. Ideal! Yay! It looks like things are finally starting to happen in my life. All I need is to hear from the library next week and everything will be perfect! Oh, and get a car...lol.
2 comments:
I just read the full title of your blog: "Where tranquility and harmony reign". That should read: "Where tranquility, harmony, and occassional melodramatic antics reign." Just kidding. I'm so excited for you.
HOLY CRAP! SCORE!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!
Post a Comment