Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Icicles growing on my nose...

So cold. So cold. I'm going to freeze to death. I hereby bequeath all of my movies and music to my friends Ann with an E, Spaz, WonderPickle and Mullet. I know, I'm a wimp. I can't help it. This house is really cold. I think it's b/c it has mostly wooden and tiled floors. Sheesh.

I absolutely love LOST! It is such a great show! I am still hooked just like I was from the very first espisode of Season One. I am completely obsessed.

Oh, by the way, Mr. Ideal did call me yesterday around 8:30pm. When I answered the phone he said, "Good evening, Sister Price." I don't know why, but it made me get all jiggly inside. I know, I'm silly. He asked me how my day was and told met that he was in a much better mood and feeling better and he told me it was b/c of the ecard I sent him. Awww. Yay! He thanked me for sending it. We talked for a little until he had to go b/c he'd arrived at his parents' house. They were drawing names for Christmas. His family seems to be very close-knit and to have some nice traditions.

So, I'm majorly craving fast food. I am craving a huge helping of greasy french fries and tons of ketchup. I think I'll get some tomorrow. For real. I absolutely love french fries. I'd eat them every day if I didn't know they'd make me fatter than a cow. Oh, yummy french fries covered in ketchup or dipped in a frostie. Mmm Mmm good. I really want Chick-fil-A. That'd make me really happy. Too bad I can't remember where it is...

That's all for now. I hope he calls me tonight!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the giggle.

emmy said...

i could go for some SERIOUS chick-fil-a right now, yo