Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pudding is love...

There's nothing better than a cup of Jello chocolate & vanilla swirl pudding and an episode of Gilmore Girls. Except for Jello Devil's Food pudding and an episode of LOST. Okay, so I know there are better things, but those things get you time in the bishop's office. hehehe...

I am feeling quite frisky today. I'm feeling very optimistic about how my life's going to pan out. I just know I'll get this library job along with a rather nice, used automobile! I'm excited for the ball to get rolling finally. It'll be nice to earn money and be able to go to all the musicals that are coming up here! Utah is dang cool for all the arts productions that are available.

It's going to be enjoyable living here. I'm beginning to think that the bone freezing cold is going to kill me. Hypothermia will get me while I'm asleep in my bed. Ok, so my bedroom isn't that cold. I tend to exaggerate a little. I like cold weather. I call it cuddlin' and snugglin' weather. I'm just not used to this kind of cold weather. Too bad there's no one to enjoy it with! I need to buy some snow appropriate shoes and pronto! I don't want my tootsie's to freeze off. I need them for important stuff like stumlbling and tripping(which I'm amazingly good at!).

You know? I really want to meet Mr. Ideal. I know that will happen when it's meant to. I wish he lived closer. I would so be able to spoil him right now while he's sick. Hmm...
I hope he calls me tonight. I'd like to talk to him. I know he won't call yet b/c he knows I love to watch Gilmore Girls. It's quite cool how he remembers all these little things about me already. Impressive.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You crack me up Lorelai!