Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I loves to buy clothes...

I went on a bit of a shopping spree today. I needed some nice slacks for my interview on Monday. I found two gorgeous pairs at Express. They fit fabulously! So, then I needed black shoes to go with them. I soon found myself in Famous Footwear. I got a pair of black boots with a lower heel and a pair of black Mary Jane ballet shoes. I love both! (especially because I got them on sale! Buy one get one half off! Score!) From there I went to Target to get the rest of the stuff for Turkey Day. I ended up buying a black dress shirt. It's so cute. It has a ruffle up the front. It looks great with the slacks I bought. Oh, and I bought a little black dress, too! It looks like an Audrey Hepburn dress. I also bought a long, black wool coat, scarf with b&W houndstooth pattern, black gloves and a black beret. I will look tres chic! I'm pretty much set for the winter now. I just don't have any snow shoes. I'll have to get those when I get a paycheck.

So, I came home quite content. I finally have clothes that fit me properly now! I really needed that. I've lost so much weight now that all my "fat clothes" don't fit. This is good. Another good thing is that my old clothes fit again! Hooray for me! It really helped my self esteem today to be able to buy stuff in a size 10 and have it fit great. I am finally back to my old self just like I was after coming home from my mission. I could stand to lose about 5 more pounds for some of my old shirts to fit better. They're still a little too tight in the bust. Or maybe I just need a better bra to pull the twins in some. Kinda like a corset...

Anyhoo, that's all for now. I'm really tired. I stayed up late last night reading the third installment of The Work and the Glory. It was so good. I cried at the end of the book. It was so touching. These books are seriously great. Now I have to go see the third movie! It's in theaters on Turkey Day! Maybe I'll treat Ann with an E and Kiwi & Co. to the movies. It'd be fun!

No comments: