Monday, November 20, 2006

Interesting development!

Oh happy day! The Lord truly does answer prayers! I just received a call for a job interview with UCN next Monday. I've been quite worried about getting a job since I purchased a ticket to fly home for Christmas for 1o days. I mentioned that to the woman that I'd be interviewing with and she told me that she'd be willing to consider that if I'm worth it. See? The Lord provides a way! So, I get an interview and a possible job AND I get to go home for Christmas without having to worry about my job. If I get this job this will take care of all my problems! I'll be able to pay my bills and soon be able to move out into my own apartment.

Also, my former job is willing to let me work part time while I'm down visiting! So, that'll be more money in my pocket! Hooray! The Lord is good to me. I'm so grateful. Truly grateful. I think He was just waiting for me to humble myself and come to him in sincere prayer.

P.S.--just a little side note: Cute Canuck works at UCN! He's the one who gave my brother the email address to give to me so I could apply. So, I might get to run into him at work! hehehe...let the schemes begin!

No comments: