So, Christmas Eve has been nice so far. I went to church with my entire family. That's a nice feeling. We just had sacrament meeting and then we all went home. We ate dinner as a family today b/c one of my married bros is spending Christmas day with his inlaws. He gave me a $15 gift card to Olive Garden! Yay!
I got a little email from Linkup Guy today. He wished me and mine a Happy Christmas and asked what Christmas dinner consists of in LA. Heh. So, that was nice of him. I am definitely going to meet him when I get back to Utah. I'm more than likely flying back on New Year's Eve b/c that's when I can find a decent ticket.
I can't wait for Christmas Day! I love to watch people open presents! I love getting presents, too! Hehe... Well, I think I'm going to watch It's a Wonderful Life now. Time for a good ole Christmas classic!
1 comment:
Sometimes just going to Sacrament is a very pleasant thing...
Post a Comment