Friday, December 29, 2006

extended vacation...

So, I've decided to extend my trip. What has allowed me to do that is my new job called and told me that my start day will be Jan 8th or the week of. So, I refunded my ticket and bought one that was $100 cheaper and will keep me from being stuck at the house for a week all by myself. Been there, done that! No thanks! I figure I can use this time to take care of my business here and close out my bank account, etc. I can also see friends I didn't get a chance to see during the week of Christmas.

I haven't heard from Linkup Guy since Christmas Eve. Whatever. I'm sure glad I didn't fly home at the offchance he calls me to set up a date. I'm slowly learning not to dictate my life around a guy. I've done that too much in the past and it hasn't been a good thing. So, if it's meant that we see one another he'll still be around when I get back and he'll be up for meeting me. If not, c'est la vie.

I chopped my hair all off again! I absolutely love it! It's a really cute pixie haircut. One I've always wanted my entire life, but never had the chutzpah to do before. The guy that cuts my hair was completely in love with my hair. It was funny. He so was hitting on me too! Too bad he's a bad boy(part of his appeal). He told me he loves cutting my hair b/c of my eyes and the shape of my face. I was like, "Okay. Thanks." He told me if I needed a trim in 6weeks his scissors and comb travel(to UT). WOW. Okay, don't tempt me! Hehehehe...

Anyhow, it was a nice visit to Paris Parker. I got my brows waxed, too, so I feel like a new woman. I'll come back to UT ready to conquer all! It was nice to get compliments on my looks at church. Everyone told me I looked great and that I'd lost so much weight! Yay me! It wasn't easy losing it all, but it has definitely been worth it!

I'm so ready to start dating again! Now, if I can only just capture some hunk's eye...

2 comments:

emmy said...

Nolan = stud

Rachel said...

Miss you tons! Can't wait for you to come back to the North Pole.