So, I immediately called him back and left a message telling him that unfortunately I was in Lousiana, but I'd like to get together once I was back. I also jumped right back on the site and told him I'd just gotten his message and to please ignore the postscript in my previous email. I also explained that the reason I wrote giving him an escape was b/c of previous experiences with Flake #2. I did it to protect myself and keep myself from waiting around for an email or phone call that would never come. I told him eventually I'd get it through my head that he was genuine. I signed off as "Loca in Louisiana." Pretty appropriate, huh? Well, he emailed me this morning and apologized for making me feel neglected. He also said he was glad that he called me before I'd written "the now infamous "kiss off" email..."(his words). So,
I spent the day hanging with my bros and dad. We played Nintendo 64 and I sucked at it. I'm definitely old school Nintendo. I have plans to go to the temple with my parents tomorrow evening. That should be nice.
Man, I have to watch meself here. My mom has made all kinds of delectable goodies as she always does and I am SOO tempted to eat them all! However, I am exercising extreme willpower and only eating a little bit. I don't want to undo all that I've accomplished over these past 8 months! I think I'll bring a sampler back for Ann with an E and Kiwi to try out.
That's all folks!
1 comment:
Yes, I would love a sampler. You know I LOVE your mama's cooking. I'm gald you're having a good time. I knew that LDS linkup guy was not flake #3, you silly. There's all kinds of drama going on with me as usual, but it's all good. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment