Friday, February 09, 2007

doink!

I just chatted again with Brokenhearted Boy. He put on the web cam and he's really cute. Dang! I was surprised at how cute he is. Anyhoo. He was funny and I made him laugh with the things I said. He told me that Elder G asked him if he knew me and then proceeded to tell him how old I was, etc. I told him that Elder G did the same thing to him about me. Although, Elder G asked him how old he was and how tall he was and then told him that it was for me. Ack! Bigmouth Elder G! He has all the subtley of Joan Rivers! Sheesh. BB laughed and said that Elder G was trying to play cupid. We just laughed at it all. He told me he'd like to chat with me on Monday when he's in Concepcion. Alrightythen!

Work was good. I'm getting more and more into my groove. There's a lot to remember and a lot to do. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I'll manage. I just need to get my own method going and I'll be fine. Today I spent most of my time getting organized. I cannot function without order and organization.

I'm writing off Linkup Guy. He seems to be inexplicably not into me. So, that's fine. His loss. I deleted him from my Yahoo! messanger. It's better for me not have to see him logging off everytime I log on. Plus, if he were into me he'd be writing me and calling me which he ISN'T. So, farewell to him.

I've been informed by two of my charge accounts that there have been fraudulant charges on my accounts. I'm totally freaked out! So, I had to make a call to the credit bureau Experian and inform them and they are going to inform the other 3 that way it won't damage my credit. I have a feeling that these losers hacked into my account information online. Sheesh! Now, I'm going to be paranoid to pay bills or purchase online ever again. I just hope it all works out and I'm scott free.


Well, I think I'm going to watch a movie or read my book Mr. Darcy's Diary. It's the Pride and Prejudice storyline written from the perspective of Mr. Darcy. So far it's really good. You know me, though, anything dealing with my fave movie and I'm in!

Off to Mr Darcyland I go!

1 comment:

emmy said...

WHOA, KILLER!