I started work yesterday. It was nice. I don't have a desk yet, but I'll be getting my own seperate desk behind my sis-in-law. I won't be a pod person anymore. Kinda sad, but at the same time exciting. I worked at the Paris Parker on Jefferson today with my sis-in-law. It was so much fun! I had to wear all black. I felt very New York. However, I def would not want to do that everyday all day long. My feet and knees were killing me by the end of the day!
I just finished watching Gilmore Girls. Le sigh. I'm so sad for Chris and Lorelai to break up, but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen. Luke's such a nice guy, though. On another note: I CANNOT wait for LOST tommorrow!
I chatted for quite some time with that Chilean guy from my mission who will be known as Brokenhearted Boy. He really breaks my heart. His wife left him recently. She told him that she didn't love him anymore. She told him it wasn't his fault, that he didn't do anything wrong. He's in so much pain right now. They were even sealed in the temple two years ago which makes it even sadder. I'm trying to be his friend--ONLY. He thanked me for taking his mind off of the sad things for a while. Made me feel good to be of any help at all.
All my boxes came in yesterday. I have all my personal belongings with me now. Now, it's time for me to find an apartment to put it all in. I called those artists' apartments and left a message that I'm interested. Let's hope I get a bite. They're studio apartments. I've always wanted to live there and the price is excellent! Cross fingers that they call me back!
3 comments:
HOLY CRAP!!!! I missed Gilmore Girls cause I had to go to a play. You have to tell me what happened!!!!!!!
i am so glad that everything is copasthetic. I think I spelled it wrong. Where are those apts at?
I <3 water.
Post a Comment