Monday, February 12, 2007

life in general...

So, things are looking up churchwise. I noticed a new hot guy in the ward. He's from South Carolina. I think he's my age or older. He was wearing a dark suit. Put him on a plate and sop him up with a biscuit! I need to use my skills of stealth to find out if he's single. I noticed no ring, but that doesn't mean single nowadays. So, I have a mission: discover hot guy's status. Once discovered, if it's single, I will conquer!

Can I just say that That 70's Show is freakin' hilarious? Sorry, for that sidetrack. It's on the telly right now.

Work is getting more and more fun. I really enjoy it. I just need to get a cushion for my chair. I've pretty much got my desk area all organized and I'm learning my responsibilities. I don't take lunch so I eat at my desk everday. I've just been introduced to Taco Bell's Spicy Chicken Crunch Wrap. It is the love! I've eaten two so far. They're irresistable.

I think I'm going to the movies tomorrow with G Girl. I haven't seen her since I've moved home. She finally got her home! Hooray! Hopefully, she'll be able to get some electricity soon so I can see it!

2 comments:

emmy said...

Taco Bell = Montezuma's Revenge

Rachel said...

South Carolina huh? That's the Old South. Way to go!!!! Conquer away! you have my permission and my blessing.