Sorry I've been remiss in keeping up with my blogs. Unfortunately, nothing much has been going on other than the fact that I was sick as a dog since Wednesday. So, I didn't feel like doing anything but sit on the couch and watch Jane Austen movies. I'm finally better.
I can't believe they made us work today on Mardi Gras. It was so slow which was fine, but quite BORING. I wish they'd let us go home early. However, hours equal money and money equals a car eventually. So, I'd better keep on working.
I had a really great talk with Ann With an E the other day. I hope I was able to help her out. I always love talking with her and making her laugh and her making me laugh. It always happens. I miss her terribly, but I know that we are where we need to be. I can't wait to see her in May! A plantation excursioning we will go! Heigh Ho the Merry-o!
Just an update: I removed Linkup Guy from my friends list. He's proven to be yet another shady guy. I figured as much and had put him out of my mind a while ago. I just finally got around to removing him from my virtual life. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Side note: I think Southern Boy is married. Le big sigh.
I know there's a guy out there for my, but I also know that I'm not going to find him on the internet. I need flesh and blood. I just need to be patient. I'll run into him sooner or later. The funny thing is I'm quite content with immersing myself in Jane Austen heroes. Where can I find a man like that? That's all I want: a perfect mixture of Darcy, Knightley, Wentworth and Brandon. Ooh la la!
Well, I have to say that I really am becoming a tv addict. I have a show a day that I just have to see! Monday is Heroes, Tuesday is Gilmore Girls, Wednesday is LOST and Thursday is The Office, Scrubs and Men in Trees. After that I could care less about what's on. Le sigh. I need a life. Actually, I need a car. That would solve the majority of my social problems. I could go visit friends and just go places on my own. It's going to take time, but I will accomplish it!
Ok, well, it's getting late and I'm knackered. I shall put myself to bed immediately. G'nite!
2 comments:
I hope you are feeling better, friend!
Miss you too, Friend Owl! And yes, you helped a lot. Pick a plantation or two or three for us to go see when I come down in May. By the by, D2 just bought tickets for us to go see Cowboy Mouth in Salt Lake in April. Hooray!!!!
Post a Comment