Monday, March 05, 2007

zippidy doo dah

Just to let you know: I live. I'm really happy. I just don't have any incentive to blog. Not much is going on. I'm not going to that conference in Texas. It's for SINGLE ADULTS(31+). That would mean that really old men would be there and hitting on us. No thanks! So, I'm looking forward to the YSA conferences in the summer! I will most definitely go to those since the likelihood of meeting guys my age is pretty good. I'm excited about that. I seriously need to meet an amazing guy soon. I'm ready to date. I'm ready to make out. Hahahahaha...

Work is good. I trained someone for the first time today. I was a little nervous, but he was really cool so it went fine. I'll be needing to train two people soon b/c we have two girls leaving us in the next few weeks. I'm pretty sure I'll do well with that, too. I'll finally be doing what they're paying me for!

I so want to go see Wicked this summer! I HAVE to see it! I also want to go see Damien Rice in May! He's oh so wonderful! I think my Emmy and I will go stalk him, I mean, see him! Heh. It'll be fun to go to Houston. Oh, I'm completely excited for Les Mis in June! I get paid vacation time! Sweet!


I talked to Lil Brudder yesterday and he seems to be doing well. He should be getting a new, better paying job. That means he'll be able to move out and take care of himself. I can't wait for him to be independent and moved out of the Dungeon. He seems happy, though. He's had several dates. Yay! I hope he meets a genuine, sweet girl soon.

I love herb tea. I wish I were a Brit.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

What do you mean nothing's going on? More's going on for you now back home than there was when you were up here. Hooray for Little Bruder getting a new job and getting out of the dungeon!

Rachel said...

P.S. You are a Brit at heart. P.S.S. I will be playing a Brit in the workshop production of "Enchanted April" in my class. Hooray!