Well, yeah, so I didn't even make the goal of writing twice a week. Looks like it's going to be once a week. hehehe...
Hooray for Hump Day!
Work is going well. I am going to train two more guys for the salons next Friday. The good thing is that they've been working for us already so I might only have to train for half a day. It's not that I don't like training. I don't feel completely prepared just yet. I haven't had my talk with my team leader, Ms. New Booty. She wants to go over with me what I do when I train to make sure that we're on the same page training-wise.
I'm off this weekend! It's my little nephew's 4th birthday party. Is it pathetic to say that I'm excited? What can I say? I love my nephews. The good thing is that after his party I have a YSA crawfish boil to go to! Yum! I cannot wait! I missed seafood so badly in the Land of Ice and Snow. Hooray for being in the Land of Crustaceaous Foods!
Tomorrow's my favorite day: Thursday. I'm not sure why, but it always has been. Maybe it's because in my schooldays it was the day before Friday. Friday meant it was the weekend. Weekends meant: NO SCHOOL! So, it's a throwback to that, I'm sure.
Goodnews: I'm still losing weight! I'm almost at my goal weight. Hooray!
More goodnews: my boyfriend, Michael, has a new album coming out! I am beyond excited! You know what that means? New tour to promote the new album! Yessss!
Anyhoo, that's all folks!
1 comment:
You need to blog more!
Post a Comment