Tuesday night reaffirmed to me that the aforementioned guy is to be only my friend. I looked at him as he talked to the group and felt--nothing. He's just a really nice guy who will be fun to hang out with at times. I was relieved to come to that conclusion.
The Wonder Pickle gave me the bestest present in the world. It's a notepad with the delish Jim Halpert's face on it. It has "I heart Jim" along the border of the page. I love it! I was so freakin' excited to open it! For those of you who don't know Jim Halpert is from NBC's The Office. I love that show. The one hour premiere comes on tonight in 30 more mintues. I'm so excited!
I'm still listening to my Anne books on tape. I think I'll start over again once I'm done. I enjoy listening to them in the car as I drive. There's something soothing about Megan Follows' voice. Plus, L.M. Montgomery paints such a vivid picture with her words that you can't help but immerse yourself in Anne's world.
I really want to go to Prince Edward Island someday. I love the Canadian landscape. It's breathtaking.
I am so stinking tired of work. I have to find something else and soon! Kiwi told me that there are several libraries that have opened in her area. I will definitely look into it. There's something completely soothing to me about libraries. I love books. I love to surround myself with books. I love how libraries and bookstores smell. Old books have this wonderful smell to them. Maybe I'll go back to school and get a degree in library science. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment