I got my special Anne trilogy dvd set in the mail yesterday! It is worth every cent I paid for it! [cue Beethoven's Ode to Joy] I started watching Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story last night before I had to go meet with the 2nd counselor of the bishopric. Jonathan Crombie is delish! Getting to watch him all grown up in a suit is pure heaven.
I got a calling. Finally. I'll be a Primary teacher. I haven't had a Primary calling since I was 24. Weird. I hope I have patience!
Today I get off work at 3pm b/c I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at the IMAX with G Girl. It's her 30th birthday and that's what she wants to do. Perhaps we'll go eat at Outback tonight! Yum! I bought her a Jane Austen biography and another book titled Jane Austen miscellany. She'll love it! I know it! I can't wait to see her face when she opens it!
Well, lemme go now. I should really be working. hehehe...
2 comments:
Have a fun weekend with G Girl. Congrats on the new calling, friend. You'll be awesome as a Primary Teacher.
Um...I guess I must have imagined writing the previous comment. You silly. Thanks for the song on my blog. I don't know where you've heard it before. They play it onthe radio all the time up here. Love ya friend.
Post a Comment