Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am I said

That is such good song. I think he's a bit underappreciated as a singer/songwriter. That song speaks to me about lonliness. But I digress...

Well, I ran the department by myself today. Wow. I am woman! Thankfully, we weren't busy at all so it kept the stress level at a minimum. This I like. My boss is on vacation til Thursday. My sister-in-law, who is also a team leader, was sick as a dog today and I let her go home. So, I was the boss today. It was kinda cool. I wouldn't want to do it every day, but I can handle it every once in a while.

I didn't go to Insty tonight. I did not want to drive in the rain. Actually, I didn't want to drive at all. I could have gone with Lil Brudder, but I chose to stay home. I've been sick for about a week now and that keeps me from wanting to go anywhere far. I know. I'm a slacker. Le grin. I'll go next week weather and health permitting.

I am so happy. My best friend is okay. I was worried. Gravely. Now, the world is right again. I am content.

I just ate 3/4 of a pint of Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. I are pig. But it was yummy delish!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

HA HA HA!!!!!!!! You make me laugh out loud, Jay Jay. ("I are pig.") Yes, I am okay. It's glad I am that things turned out this way. Tons of thanks to you by the way. While I am SO grateful for my new friend who is close by, no one can ever take the place of my BFIWWW!

Lady Gwynyfwar said...

Glad I can make you laugh with my piggin' out! BFIWWW take care of one another!