Things are good today. I woke up pretty rested from the night before, but I was in a bit of a grump at the beginning of my day at work. It soon got better after a little lunch excursion. I had my review today for work and it was awesome! I'm pretty sure I'm getting a raise. Let's hope so. My boss put that I exceeded all expectations!
So, I chatted more with Spain Boy. He continues to be really great. He asked me last night if he could give me a present. I asked if it was a house and he just laughed. He then asked in all seriousness if he could buy me a microphone and camera for my computer so that we could chat. I was a little skeptical at first b/c I know a lady never accepts expensive presents from a gentleman that she's not dating seriously. However, he assured me that they aren't expensive there and he asked me for my address. So, I gave it to him. I mean, what can it hurt? I am pretty nervous about chatting with him in Spanish. Oh, and having him see me for the first time since the mission. Especially when I've gained back 15 lbs. Grr...
He mentioned being alone for Christmas and I told him if he were here I'd invite him to my house. He smiled and said thank you. So, at least he knows that I'm nice like that. I already am getting the drift that he's pretty generous himself. So, we have that in common.
I am going to bed now b/c I'm really tired. I need to have my energy for work tomorrow b/c I'm back to training again! This girl's really nice and quiet. I like that. Especially b/c she'll be sitting by me!
I will be chatting with Chica M tomorrow. She's excited to hear about Spain Boy. Well, it was either that or Hot Tamale and since I'm not really feeling that vibe from him yet I'll keep it at Spain Boy for now. Perhaps he'll upgrade with time. One can only hope, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment