
So, I got a haircut. I love it! Any thoughts? Yes, I was a dork enough to take a photo of myself with my cell phone camera in my car on the way home. I hate photos, but I figured it'd be nice to have everyone see what I look like now. This way it'll make the growing out process easier. I won't be so bored or feel so fonky. Yes, that's right I said fonky. Ya ya! Let's quote my mother when she saw my new hair, "I love it! This is the BEST you've ever looked." Gee, thanks, Mom. I know she didn't mean it that way. It was funny, though to see her stumble over her words to make up for it.
I can't believe we're 13 days from Christmas! I hate this weather. It's supposed to be COLD for Christmas not shorts weather. I like to wear all the winter paraphernalia! This is why I need to live somewhere that actually has seasons! All 4 of them!
Friday is our department's Christmas party. We are going to a restaurant to eat Italian food. Yum! I can't wait. We have to wear heels, though. Bu. Heels are a shoe created by males to elongate women's legs and make their butts perky. Medieval torture devices is what I call them. However, I will say a great pair of heels does make you feel sexy. I like to feel sexy every now and then. I just wish I was better at it.
I really need to lose weight. I've put on a few that I need to take off again. I don't want to get back into my vicious cycle of self loathing and self comforting. It's not pretty. So, I won't self sabotage myself this time. I need to start walking again and eating better. I will have to wait til after Christmas, though, because I will not deny myself of the deliciousness that is my mother's cooking for this season. Her goodies are love in many forms.
I can't believe we're 13 days from Christmas! I hate this weather. It's supposed to be COLD for Christmas not shorts weather. I like to wear all the winter paraphernalia! This is why I need to live somewhere that actually has seasons! All 4 of them!
Friday is our department's Christmas party. We are going to a restaurant to eat Italian food. Yum! I can't wait. We have to wear heels, though. Bu. Heels are a shoe created by males to elongate women's legs and make their butts perky. Medieval torture devices is what I call them. However, I will say a great pair of heels does make you feel sexy. I like to feel sexy every now and then. I just wish I was better at it.
I really need to lose weight. I've put on a few that I need to take off again. I don't want to get back into my vicious cycle of self loathing and self comforting. It's not pretty. So, I won't self sabotage myself this time. I need to start walking again and eating better. I will have to wait til after Christmas, though, because I will not deny myself of the deliciousness that is my mother's cooking for this season. Her goodies are love in many forms.
1 comment:
LOVE THE HAIRCUT! "Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything." :o) Dude, Spain Boy totally likes you! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment