There hasn't been much to post as of late.
I got my money from the US Treasurey! That was exciting! $600 smackeroos! Yipee! It's helped me pay some bills. I also bought a down alternative pillow top mattress pad. I hope it helps me sleep better at nights. I have missed my bed ever since I sold it to Lil Sis and Science Guy. Le sigh. Someday I will once again own a bed that feels like heaven! I will also own a grown up bedroom set. My goal will be to have one when I move out and have my own place. Good goal, huh?
So, my raise should be on my paycheck next Friday. I hope so! I cannot wait to have more money to help w/my debts. I need to get out of debt sufficently enough to be able to move out. Soon. I have a goal to be out before my birthday next year. Plain and simple.
Lil Brudder is moving back to the Land of Snow and Ice. He got accepted into university there. I am so happy. It's been bothering me that he wasn't pursuing an education. I know he'll be happier there. One more person I'll have to welcome me when I come to visit! Hooray!
So, I've sat here contemplating why I'm so sad that some of my favorite tv shows, Moonlight, Men in Trees and October Road have been canceled. At first, I thought it was due to the fact that my life so lacks in the romance department that I find myself living vicariously through the characters' relationships. This made me feel pathetic. I mentioned it to a friend and she told me, "No way. You are your mother's daughter. That's why you love it. You are a romantic. You always will be regardless of your status." I realized she's true. I am a HUGE romantic. I love poetry, nature, beautiful art and music. I love romantic gestures whether they be grand or small. I love romance. I sigh when a guy says something sweet or does something sweet to the woman he has interest in. I always will. So, I embrace that side of myself wholeheartedly.
2 comments:
You should move to Utah and find romance up here. :o)
yipee for the stimulus checks! We have yet to get ours...Steven & I are also planning on paying off a bill w/ a large interest rate (dang education loans w/ 10% interest....crazy, huh?). Anyway, we get double...so there! :)
Post a Comment