So, um, yes. I dreamt a pretty vivid dream about Zach Braff last night. It was nice, but totally random. My brain melded the fact that I'd watched Scrubs that evening and that I had attended Stake Conference last weekend. I even remember thinking once the dream was over, "That was weird, but nice."In the dream we were sitting in a cultural hall type setting or somewhere similar. He was sitting behind me and kept kissing me where my neck and shoulder meet and behind my left ear. Like I said, niiice. I even remember him saying, "Why won't you turn around and kiss me back?" To which I replied, "Because my mother is staring at us!" CRAZY! There was snogging that occurred beyond that particular scene, but I opt to leave out the details. Needless to say, I did not want to wake up this morning. Some dreams are much too yummy delish to come to an end.
To everyone who thinks it's weird to dream about snogging with Zach Braff I say, "Heck no at all!" I love his goofy, dorky self. He's too cute for words(even if he doesn't have a chin). I wish I could find someone like him. He appeals to and compliments the quirkiness that is me. I think I'd laugh my way through life with someone like that. Just the thought brings a cheshire grin to my face. So, Heavenly Father, if you have access to my blog...take notes!
1 comment:
LOL! You crack me up dude.
Post a Comment