Last night I spent the night at G Girl's house. We just ended up gabbing about all kinds of stuff. I had to fill her in on Great Guy. She hadn't heard the recent goings on. She's so excited for me and keeps saying silly things that make me laugh. She's such a great friend. We pigged out on nachos and washed them down with Coke. For dinner we had smoked chicken and baked beans.
Then we just hung out. It was nice to be with a good friend. She's planning on buying the Rosetta Stone to help her learn Spanish. Her sister has adopted a baby girl from Guatemala and she wants to be able to speak to her. Plus, we can speak with each other! How awesome would that be?!
I got to chat with Great Guy again last night. I was just about to go to bed when he signed in and said hello. In English. :o) So, um, yeah, I stayed up 'til 12:30am chatting with him. He actually wanted to call me, but my dumb camera's microphone isn't working. So, I'm going to try to reinstall it and see if it works. I'll get to hear his voice! Eeeee! I wonder what he sounds like? I hope he doesn't have a high pitched, nasal voice. Oh, that'd be sooo disappointing. Cross your fingers!
I'm quite knackered today at work. I guess that's the price I pay. He's worth it, though. I don't have any plans for today. Yet. I'd like to just chill at home actually. Maybe rent a cute movie like Made of Honor.
1 comment:
You're so precious. I miss you, friend.
Post a Comment