Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome Autumn!

Today is officially the first day of Autumn! I love this season! It's my favorite! It always invigorates me! I can't wait for the weather to stay cool all the time! Yay! It's time for the leaves to start changing and falling.

I had a fun weekend! Friday night I hung out with a friend from work. We ate at this really cool place in Covington named New Orleans Food and Spirits. I ate Blackened Shrimp with angel hair pasta. It was scrumdiddlyumptious! After that, we
went to see Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys. It was sooo good! I love his movies. Oh, and frozen custard is heaven in a cup!

The next day I went to a bridal shower for a good friend from church. After that, I went to Wonder Pickle's. We ended up eating and seeing a movie. Guess what we saw? The Family That Preys. Hehehe... It's really good enough to see twice. It's always fun going to the movies.

Sunday I went to Sacrament meeting only because I had to head home. We ate a delicioso dinner of roast, rice and gravy. It's my favorite meal! I had a long weekend of not sleeping much. So, today I'm a bit tired. Ok, so I'm a lot tired. I only chatted for like 5 mintues with Great Guy last night because he had to study. He got online long enough to tell me hi and wish me a good night's sleep. He's so sweet. Le sigh. Bring on the twitterpation...

No comments: