Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've just seen a face I can't forget...

So, I should begin this post with the news that I finally purchased a web cam. Yep, I did. It's been fun chatting with all my Chilean friends and being able to see them and let them see me. It's even brought tears to my eyes being able to see some of them after all this time.

Ok, so on to the real post. I am in danger of becoming smitten. Good Guy is now upgraded to Great Guy. We were able to chat Wednesday night...with web cams! Aggh! I was ridiculously nervous to let him see me. He allayed my fears right off by telling me that I looked beautiful. We chatted for two hours in the which he asked me for my phone number and told me he liked me a lot. It was really cute, too, because he got nervous after telling me that. Needless to say, it was a productive chat. ;o)

We chatted some more last night. Seems like he can't get enough...hehehe...I'm enjoying it immensely. He's funny, smart and an incredibly good guy. Oh, and he's definitely easy on the eyes...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

EEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy that you're twitterpated with such a great guy!