Great Guy is soooo sweet! Man. He got online tonight just to say hi before he had to study. He said, "How is the nicest North American girl in all of North America today?" That put the biggest, dumbest grin on my face. Then he said that he just wanted to say hi, but before he got off he said, "Can I see your face?" That would be when my heart melted. Yep, that's it. I'm in deep smit. Just so you know...everything is lost in the translation. What he said was much sweeter in Spanish.
Oh, and can I say that I looked like crap today, too!? Of course he would want to see me when I wasn't planning on chatting with him tonight. lol ALSO, a double whammie was that his FATHER came into the room and looks in the computer to see me. Aaagh! So, yeah, that would be when I turned 10 shades of red. Niiice. Smooth Operator. That's me.
Well, G Girl and I spent a nice, quiet evening together eating at Applebee's and watching Northanger Abbey. We love Jane Austen! We were supposed to have tea as well, but we forgot! hehehe... She's such an incredible friend. I am truly blessed by the friends I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment