I went to the SLU website today and looked up all the info I needed for applying to Grad School in the spring. I am getting really excited and can't wait. I am ready to be back in school. I miss learning. I especially miss learning things dealing with Spanish. I really want to be able to teach ESL and I know that this is one step closer to that goal. Plus, this will give me the out that I need from this job that I loathe so much. I am finally pursuing my goals and getting out of this rut that I am in. The place where I work is a BLACK HOLE. It sucks the life out of you. En serio. I can't take it anymore. I have a life waiting for me and I've been too stubborn to see it. Well, now I can see it beckoning me to a better, happier life. So, I am on my way! Hooray! Hehehe...that rhymes.
1 comment:
Everyones quitting Neill. 2 colorists left. 2 people up front are leaving (their last day is like next week or something.) This is insane. Hopefully the people at Corp. who need to realize what's happening will and will make changes, but I don't see that happening.
Post a Comment