I love my Lil Sis. She cracks me up. Today, after work I went grocery shopping with her and Mamma Mia. We were talking about movies and Lil Sis was trying to remember the name of the movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. What came out of her mouth was, "You know, that movie Ya Ya Sister Pants." I laughed so hard. That's why I keep her around. Good times.
I had a blast from the past this evening. I ran into my old best friend while we were in the store. It was so weird seeing her. She's changed so much and not for the better. She looks haggard and old. It must be the life she's leading. Makes me sad. We were the best of friends since 5th grade til about 4 years ago when she dropped me like a hot tamal. Never really knew why, but it hurt. So, apparently she lives right around the corner from me. Curiouser and curiouser. She said she'd make a drive over to come visit me sometime. Well, I won't hold my breath. I think we are just too different now. We have great memories, though. It's funny how the choices we make can actually alter our physical appearance.
So, tonight I'm eating an MRE for dinner. Um, yeah. We'll leave it at that. This stuff is made to keep you alive and be somewhat palatable. That's it. Blech! I could really go for a salad right now to cleanse my palate. MRE aftertaste is not pleasant. I think I'll pop some popcorn and drink some apple juice.
Well, I'm off to watch a movie with the fam! Fair thee well, dear readers!
1 comment:
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! Tell Lil Sis I love her! She cracks me up!
Post a Comment